I just re-installed Mendeley after moving from Fedora to Kubuntu and in the process came across a few other posts / sites discussing the problem of managing large numbers of research articles. Here’s a few of the more interesting ones I came across.
- Defrosting the digital library: bibliographic tools for the next generation web
- How to get scientists to adopt web 2.0 technologies
- CiteULike – managing and discovering scholarly references
- Zotero word processor integration
- The OpenOffice Bibliographic project
The more time I spend with Mendeley, the more impressed I am. However, I’m a bit concerned that when importing my library this time, I’m short about 100 articles and have no way of knowing which ones didn’t make it.
Looking forward to trying the 0.6.5 release of Mendeley…