I’m going to be at the 2015 SAAHE conference for the next couple of days, which is being held in association with The Network: Towards Unity for Health. Yesterday I gave a workshop on Setting up and running an open online course, as well as a presentation on developing Design principles for blended learning environments. These principles are the outcomes of my PhD project, as well as further studies that I’ve done in the area. Here are the slides for the presentation.
- Solve For X: synthetic life toolkits http://t.co/50e7H1SN #solveforx (craziness) #
- RT @clin_teacher: We’re live in the app store with our first piece of content: Peer Review of Teaching. Check it out at http://t.co/GLhlmSkQ #
- Just heard that The Clinical Teacher was approved by Apple. If you’re involved in clinical education check it out http://t.co/EPwmoSQ3 #
- Really interesting read on design principles, that I think are relevant for anyone who is working on designing… https://t.co/ED5AQEva #
- Scary stuff. I think we need to be wary of people who criticize teachers. Most of them are just trying to do the best… https://t.co/3wp5ERE9 #
- https://t.co/hmfYuXRu #
- “The Scale Of The Universe 2″ Animation Made By 14-Year-Olds Is Mind Blowing | Singularity Hub http://t.co/Q6o9kdfc #