- @sbestbier but it’s by MS…how good could it be? in reply to sbestbier #
- Open research? Transparent approach to research may be good for knowledge sharing, collaboration and innovation http://bit.ly/1229Ap #
- One reason I prefer to keep important stuff out of the “cloud”, if the terms of service change, what am I left with? http://bit.ly/ZG2pv #
- Just added myself to the http://wefollow.com twitter directory under: #physiotherapy #education #technology #
- “Great minds are evenly distribute. Great textbooks are not”. Flatworld knowledge: open college textbooks http://bit.ly/RbWnn #
- US healthcare in crisis. (No) justice . SA healthcare not great, but the grass is almost never greener… http://bit.ly/aGt3O #
- Just finished up Earth hour in Cape Town, South Africa http://bit.ly/16x5GN #
Powered by Twitter Tools.